FudgeMonkee DayZ Epoch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FudgeMonkee DayZ Epoch

Forum for the FudgeMonkee server

HomeFudgeMonkee PorLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Lift and Tow

Go down 
+5
LancerSolurus
PrincessHalcya
Rich_in_Cherno
seb
[MSR] AdminFudge
9 posters
AuthorMessage
[MSR] AdminFudge

Lift and Tow Empty
PostSubject: Lift and Tow   Lift and Tow I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 8:14 am

Simple question.

Do you guys want the lift and tow script to stay?

A simple yes or no.
Back to top Go down
seb

Lift and Tow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lift and Tow   Lift and Tow I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 11:04 am

will go with majority
Back to top Go down
Rich_in_Cherno

Lift and Tow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lift and Tow   Lift and Tow I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 8:34 am

I like lift/tow as long as it doesn't interfere with other features. If you decide against it, it's not a big deal.

I haven't had a chance to play in a while, but I'll be back soon. (I hate it when real life interferes with play time!)

I hope everyone is doing well.

Rich
Back to top Go down
PrincessHalcya

PrincessHalcya

Lift and Tow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lift and Tow   Lift and Tow I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:34 am

I'll go with it for now, as long as the power isn't misused i don't really see any problem with it right now.
Back to top Go down
LancerSolurus

Lift and Tow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lift and Tow   Lift and Tow I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:12 pm

I like the feature, if you limit it to unlocked vehicles and spawns, I don't see much of a problem. Makes it a lot easier than parking and locking, driving the spawn to a trader then running all the way back. A lot of vehicles are missing the tow feature though such as the spawned taxis. You could also limit the spawn tows to a certain distance from the coast to keep the newby spawns from being towed since I've fixed a few coastal spawns for new players and would prefer they stay were they are.
Back to top Go down
Ramitupem

Lift and Tow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lift and Tow   Lift and Tow I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:48 am

Absolutely not, should be taken out. Why? simple it allows you to tow more than one vehicle ie you can connect 8 vehicles together all at once tow them to the trader and sell making it too easy to make money. Granted its a shame that vilas who provided the car pack that was recently removed from epoch has decided that it is private use only cos idiot server owners were taking donations for certain vehicles. Meaning we lost the vil_assist_van but im pretty certain the devs of epoch will quickly sort out something better anyway.

Also with the addition of self blood bagging it now means at most times 2 extra options on the menu so where as before i could scroll the mouse wheel and click quickly to get into my truck i now have to scroll check im on the right option then click by which time im then ragged by the zombies. Yes that was still a possibility without the extra options but now it is more likely.

Before anyone says "oh but you wanted lift and tow when you came here" yep i did but then i decided against it because i like games to be challenging and soooooooo many games these days are made too easy. Lift/tow and self bloodbag takes away some of the challenge no matter how you set them.
Back to top Go down
https://fudgemonkee.forumotion.co.uk
DarkWater

Lift and Tow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lift and Tow   Lift and Tow I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 4:29 pm

I've used Lift/tow plenty of times on my servers that used to run. The majority of the feed back I had received was for decreasing the amount of vehicles capable of lifting or being towed/towing. Cargo trucks were one of the biggest concerns with towing since they used to destroy SUVs, but it seems that has been fixed since then. I would personally like to see this stay, as it is a very nice feature that adds a more in-depth experience to the server.
Back to top Go down
(uk)digital

(uk)digital

Lift and Tow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lift and Tow   Lift and Tow I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 3:54 pm

would like to see it stay
Back to top Go down
Yellow Eagle

Yellow Eagle

Lift and Tow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lift and Tow   Lift and Tow I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:42 am

(uk)digital wrote:
would like to see it stay

me to i love it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lift and Tow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lift and Tow   Lift and Tow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lift and Tow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FudgeMonkee DayZ Epoch :: Server Information :: Lift and Tow, your opinion?-